Consorzio interuniversitario nazionale per energia e sistemi elettrici
EnSiEL is a Consortium of Italian Universities operating in the area of energy and power systems (Statute - Italian
- promotes and coordinates studies and researches;
- trains to research, also with study and research grants;
- fosters the cooperation among the member Universities, and among these and
research centers and industries, domestic and abroad;
- provides multidisciplinary support to designers, developers, users and
operators of electrical power components and systems;
- promotes and fosters didactics and training;
- intends to be a scientific partner of national and local public bodies,
of AEEG, of standardization bodies, and of public and private entities at
The number, the qualification and the specialties of the researchers with the member Universities allow EnSiEL
to play in the field of power system research as a team with varied knowledge and many competences.
EnSiEL Consortium is a non-profit organization recognized and watched over
by the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research - MIUR.
© 2010-2013 Consorzio EnSiEL